Digital Content Strategist
Content |  Remote or Syracuse
Terakeet is an enterprise search engine optimization company that leverages 20+ years of expertise and our best-in-class proprietary technology to earn significant organic search engine visibility and brand reputation protection for Fortune 500 companies and other global brands.
The (Sr.) Digital Content Strategist is an integral part of our client team and the key stakeholder responsible for crafting the vision of our content strategy and ensuring execution of that vision on behalf of our customers business goals and objectives. The (Sr.) Digital Content Strategist reports directly to the Digital Content Strategy Manager and indirectly to the Project Manager(s) of his/her/their respective customer team(s).
- Responsible for crafting the vision of a content strategy on behalf of Fortune 500 brand(s).
- Conducts stakeholder interviews and design thinking workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Establishes, manages and optimizes a content workflow and calendar to bring the strategy to life.
- Produces deliverables such as strategy briefs, content outlines and journey mapping.
- Conducts industry research, market research, gap and competitor analysis to drive insights that inform constant iteration on our strategy.
- Builds relationships with thought leaders and nurtures brand awareness
- Stays current on content marketing best practices and techniques, as well as all trends relating to the clients’ category in order to strategize on effective and engaging web content.
- Responsible for developing presentations and delivering them to clients as necessary.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- Four or more years of professional work experience in a related role.
- A deep understanding of how content can drive cross-channel business value.
- Strong strategic planning skills: a strategic thinker, searches for insights, a deep understanding of consumer data, and experience shepherding strat
- Natural curiosity, strong research skills and enthusiasm for learning about new topics and ability to translate this data into actionable insights.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to support customer communication, and perform the delivery of customer presentations.
- Familiarity with SEO and analytics reporting tools, to aid in content strategy and creation.
- Excellent grammar, writing, copy-editing and communication skills, including the ability to adapt writing style to appeal to different audiences and adhere to established brand voices.
- Basic HTML coding ability and understanding of WordPress and other content management system (CMS) platforms a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, Public Relations or related field.
Terakeet provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.